Lies, Lies and Broken Ties.

The Red Queen has done something I'm afraid that I can't excuse this time because it's much too personal. 

Even though I go through the Red Queen's lies most every day, today she lied to me about conversations she had with my friends.  It was a damaging conversation that she wove out of thin air.  Air she sucked right out of my lungs the longer she spun.

Of course I was mortified and I called these friends up to clear things up, things that never even happened.  Upon learning this, it was also revealed to me that there have been a great many falsities told about a great many people whom have been very hurt.


My legs, shoulders and frontal lobe feel like they have iron weights on them.

You didn't know this, but I was going to partner up with the Queen and open up a little tea shop. 

We have talked of it for several months, only waiting for a location to open up down town.  This is one of several attempts I have made to have a tea shop.

I'm from England, and I have been catering high tea for quite some time, dying to have a little place to keep shop so I don't have to keep transporting dishes and lovely cakes.  The Queen herself approached me and offered this partnership.

So,another cause for pain is because once again, the dream has dead-ended.

I hate that I will have to have a talk with her, possibly leave employment though God knows where I'm going to work after this.  Perhaps Chef V will have some fairy-tale plan concocted such as, "I have taken a small business loan, am going to open a bakery, and I want you to come work for me," whereupon I will bake confectionary into the sunset.

I cried for a while yesterday.

Tomorrow I have to talk to her.

Wish me luck.

 

Comments

Popular Posts