A Mother's Truth.




I find there is no greater joy in this life than to know I've spent all my time, focus, and energy on making sure my children are taught to understand the importance of perspective spiritually, emotionally, and mindfully, to seek wise counsel, that they can never be all things to all people with their own understanding, and to understand this mindset will produce endless capabilities.  Love and kindness can be given even to the worst of the world, but with discernment. Also, creativity has many forms, and it's expression brings life, refreshment, and growth, and to not fear the pain that is part of the process.  If they wish for freedom, they must learn to forgive.  If they want happiness, they must learn to let go.  If they wish to receive, they must give. I have no regrets with this being my life.  I know I won't, not ever.

Comments

Popular Posts