Brecklands Estate

Today I woke to the sweetness of a warm Virginia sunshine through the curtains of my room. As it was yesterday, it was hard to believe the move from Pacific to Atlantic has already happened, and so it's so easy to want to rush into the first hour of wakefulness.  Coffee with loved ones, the purposefulness of a house to assist running.  My heart smiles as my mind constantly contrasts to finding order the likes of which is found in Downton Abbey...but really, that's a good thing. I'm appreciating the experience as a whole.  The clockwork necessity of a house such as this is in the tweaking process.  Personalities are different, the way we think are all brought in to constant deliberation and consideration. To say I didn't love it would be a lie.

Today is day three of working on lists, schedules and order.  It's exhausting.  It's purposeful.  I love it.  After living so long only on exact necessity, it's nice to bring that element into this estate.  Time will help all things move with ease, but there are growing pains....to be expected always.  To be granted a chance to grow once again in a new and stronger direction is beneficial to all.

Comments

Popular Posts