He's....ugh.

I am concluded that the Snape, my mated male, is a contradictory, cantankerous, snarly, and complicated man and yet despite all of this I STILL made him a delicious dinner.

 His sensitive underbelly settles better when the outerbelly is full.

I am hopelessly in love with the brilliant fool though I am concluded that I will always be much nicer to him than he ever is to me.

Its alright though, really. I just wish he would offer to play chess with me more often.

But... whatever.

He does at least makes me a lovely tea tray now and again without me having to flit the eyelashes.

I believe he is put out because today is Father's Day but our Snapelings have all been ferreted off til tomorrow.

He does know the children connived with me and we bought him some delightful gifts (that I had to scrimp for the last several paydays...) and planned a proper Father's Day for the coming Saturday. 

He does know this is coming to pass yet he's still touchy.

He's worth all the lip biting though I want to slap his buttcheek with a super loud, gratifying crack and answering howl.



Comments

Popular Posts